Essay about Best Place for My Dream Vacation Essay about Best Place for My Dream Vacation Super 1, Expansion Units 12-13, My Dream Vacation Essay about Best Place for My Dream Vacation I’m going to take a relaxing vacation on a tropical island. I love going with my family to beachside resort on vacation every summer. I want to see the beautiful, Blue Ocean and white beaches with palm trees. We always stay in a comfortable apartment with a beautiful view. There are lots of fun activities to do at Beachside. My dad and brothers enjoy doing water sports. They usually rent a boat. My dad and Loai spend the day fishing. Sometimes they catch enough fish for dinner. Hosam prefers snorkeling, and this year he would like trying scuba diving. My mom can’t stand sailing because she gets seasick, and I hate to sit on the boat all day. We prefer to walk along the beach. In the evening, I help my mom cook dinner. We all love to eat fresh fish and seafood. After dinner, my brothers li...
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق